Alright, thanks for the heads-up, MetaOP.
As of last thread, we had these task items started:
1. converting an abandoned building to be similar to Wily Towers, so that a maintenance engineer we bribed can show us their power and security setup.
2. Scrying was done on the Corp HQ's, identifying security and defenses, and the shadowrunner teams were on hand for expert analysis.
3. Dr. Lazarus is whipping up a batch of virus, that will cripple the human workforce of the Corps, timed to coincide with our attack.
4. Dr. Light has been informed of our plans to attack in 2 days and is getting ready.
5. Gondegal is being readied with ghost-touch equipment, should be another day. He will be able to provide us with tricorder readings, and slap transporter beacons onto targets, once the equipment is ready.
6. Light is sending a spybot to the Dig Site.
7. Douglas Cartland is still trolling through seedy bars with an Auror and a Psion to find any more potential turncoats to bribe.
8. Abjurers are making stickers and posters of Explosive Runes; spell has been confirmed to be triggered by robots reading them.
Need status updates on:
A. Techno-Wizards are upgrading the light ceramic-titanium mesh armor that the Psions, Abjurers, and White Mages wear with magical enchantments. See how much progress has been done, and what level of protection we can expect.
Dr. Han is being trained by Medic on how to use a Medigun. Will not be ready for the attack.
2 latent psychics detected amongst the TG Soldiers. Will not be ready in time for the attack.
Advanced Engineering Bay is still damaged and non-operational. Will not be ready in time for the attack.