+4 Strength, +2 Constitution, +4 Charisma.
* Medium: As Medium creatures, ponies have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Pony base land speed is 50 feet.
* Equine: Ponies cannot wear most armour intended for humanoid characters, nor can they wield two-handed weapons. Certain magic items such as rings are also limited as is appropriate to the character's frame. They may wield a one-handed weapon in their mouth at a -2 penalty, and take penalties on many other actions as appropriate.
* Ungulate: Ponies may make unarmed attacks without provoking an Attack of Opportunity, dealing 1d6 damage. A pony may also use a full-round action to kick with her back legs, dealing 1d10 damage with double her strength modifier bonus to damage.
* Quadruped: A pony gains a +6 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground). Their carrying capacities are twice those of bipedal characters.
* Enchanted: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like effects. Ponies gain +4 on all Handle Animal checks.
* Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Elven, Sylvan, Draconic.
* Favored Class: Fighter. A multiclass pony’s fighter class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing
When starting, chooses between disease, stavation, or war. War Ponies breath fire and gain proficiency with every wepon. Stavation Ponies gain a special aura that makes all food go bad and can also make enemies roll a ST against stavation once per round. Disease Ponies cause all living beings in the area to contract one random disease. If an Apocalypse Pony dies, it becomes a Death Pony, and becomes immortal and unstoppable. Death Ponies also start the Apocalypse