File :1210423188.jpg-(250 KB, 500x358, happymeal13.jpg)
Bump with stuff suggested by someone quite awesome over IRC:
- Greasethrower, like a flame-thrower, but sprays the target with scalding hot grease
- Recycler Gun. It mushes anything you shove into the clip into a general approximation of a bullet shape and covers it in a sci-fi plastic sheet as hard as steel
- LA Gun, a ray gun that temporarily removes all of the target's skills, leaving them essentially only useful for fast food service (LA for Liberal Arts)
- Vacator. Er, "vacates" the target's intestines, rather like what might happen a few hours after eating in a dirty fast food place. Painful and embarassing, but not really damaging
- Icon Droids. Lethal, heavily armed, deadly and... looking exactly like your favourite fast food mascot, as well as playing their most well-known jingle. Few people can get themselves to open fire on them without an extreme act of will, having been conditioned from childhood to love them.
I'm probably going to work more on weapons like this - we've already seen laser cannons and such a thousand times over, and why not make them fit the theme? (Anyway, one of the inspirations for this had the Gravitational Beam Emitter.) Only thing that has come to mind is a gun that fires cans of soft drink at high speeds, but then I'm rather tired.
In fact, I'm probably going to bed, but I'm leaving this thread up in case someone has ideas (any at all, really).