1. The modern tribes speak of this event in stories similar to the Greek Gods overthrowing the Titans.
So the machines do speak to humans, now, or did in the past (post-apo). I like that.
2. 2. The world is still covered in the metallic ruins of the cities.
Mighty improbable, if I got your timescale right. A century, maybe two, and only the awesomest engingeering buildings will be there, in the steel realm at least (concrete high-rise in a 500 years would be there, perhaps with not a single straight line, but that's another problem)
(apart from something like hydrants, oddly)
3. The AIs are still active, as are the semi-sentient machines (everything from maintenance drones, warbots, information kiosks etc).
If they did reproduce themselves (so, factories).
6. "Magic" exists, though in actually most of it involves command codes to activate/control machines. Direct attack spells usually activate the local security grid (wall-concealed guns designed to take down anti-social behaviour). The drones will respond to command codes that match their drone-class.
This is great. I would suggest also something like a mighty ritual that calls the wrath of the heavens (satellite bombardment). Or possessing the robots, especially the not so friendly ones.
9.Minor horns, skin colour are common. Wings, tentacle arms and anything which puts a person outside of the humanoid (1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs), means these people are not considered human (either lumped in with demons, general monsters or freaks).
What about uplifted animals? Or very specialized humans (dunno, some "dwarves" with ecolocation in mines for example)?
12. The web, as home of the AIs, is thought to be heaven, nothing more than this is known, and all the "generic" heaven ideas apply (angels on clouds, heavenly mp3s, virgins everywhere, etc).
It took a thousand years, but now downloading porn IS a religion!