File :1198991423.jpg-(296 KB, 800x438, Patchouli China Sunset.jpg)
- I am heavily biased towards the d20 system.
- I loathe GRIM AND DARK AND GRIM AND DARK settings, which is why I don't like the fluff and feel of both WFRP and 40k.
- I dislike all White Wolf games, especially Exalted.
- I am getting very impatient with Craig Cochrane, the author of the Immortals Handbook, because the release of Ascension is turning out to be Duke Nukem: Forever.
- Although I regularly play D&D games over Fantasy Grounds, I have never actually played a game in-person.
- I am much more of a min-maxer than a roleplayer, and I often end up playing quiet and reserved characters to minimize acting.
- I seldom watch anime or read manga, maybe picking up a series once every other month or so.
- I am so accustomed to seeing lots of anime pics that realistic Western art looks "unnatural" to me.
- I really hate /a/, /b/, and /v/, though I sometimes forage /a/ for Touhou pics.
- I only got into Touhou about six months ago, ironically, because of a thread on /tg/.
- I never play the Touhou danmaku games, because I suck ass at them.
- Attaching Touhou pics to all of my posts is borderline pseudo-tripfaggotry and attention whoring, but I'm fine with it.
- I was somehow diagnosed with Aspergers when I was ~14 years old. Personally though, I don't think that Aspergers is a real disease.
- I still live with my parents. To be fair though, my 32- and 33-year old brothers still do as well.
- I attended a non-co-ed elementary school and was home-schooled for high school and college, so I have zero experience or exposure to women.
- I only leave the house for work and never leave for anything else, so I'm a demi-hikikomori.
- I'm on IRC as Adslahnit on the following channels and servers: #DungeonOOC @ irc.rizon.net, #shrinemaiden @ irc.bad-end.org, #zeal @ kanami.aniverse.com