* Similar to Link, this character is good at a great number of things. He can add his Factotum level to skills, giving him a wide array of options in almost any situation. With all the puzzles he needs to figure out, Link needs this high Intelligence, and this intelligence is channeled into the different abilities he gains. Finally, he gains a spiritual companion who can be as annoying or snarky as the player wishes, making for interesting roleplaying.
* At level 12, you gain a Blade Guide. (Navi or Midna, for example.)
* Int mod can be added to:
o Attack and damage twice (Eternal Training, Cunning Insight)
o Damage when flanking or catching foes Flat-footed (Battle Cunning)
o AC twice (Defensive Insight, Cunning Defense)
o Knowledge checks (Cunning Knowledge gives 3, Eternal Knowledge gives your Int mod + 9, and Collector of Stories another +5 for a total of Int x2 + ranks + 17, adds to attacks through Knowledge Devotion)
o Reflex Saves twice (Battle Clarity, Cunning Insight)
o Strength and Dexterity checks and Strength- and Dexterity-based skill checks (Brains Over Brawn)
o Critical Confirmation rolls (Battle Ardor)
* Use Robilar's Gambit in combination with Stormguard Warrior to gain a bonus to attack and damage whenever an enemy attempts to attack you. (Capitalize on this with Power Attack.)
* Shore up that low Will save by picking up Moment of Perfect Mind.
* Access to level 9 maneuvers by level 19; Combat Rhythm + Time Stands Still followed in the next round by Diamond Nightmare Blade can be very devestating.