- a self-cleaning handkerchief
- a sickle that is normally dull, but becomes sharp when brought within 10' of unmilled wheat
- a self-cranking butter churn
- a sheet of parchment which clears itself of writing each midnight
- a clock which runs even as its 3600 gears are removed, until none are left. For each gear removed, it is slowed by 1 minute/day.
- a small, portable harpsichord
- a sword pommel that changes colour on command
- cubes of wax which, when rubbed against a surface, leaves a blue streak that lasts for 10 minutes per stroke, after which it disappears. Layering strokes increases the time, so 3 strokes = 1/2 hour. Each cube can make up to 20 strokes (or 10 for elite mode, 30 for noob mode).
- a flower which can be ground into a paste, then reconstituted when placed into the mouth (probably want a flower type that doesn't have thorns on the stem, or randomize the flower type to add some danger). After it has served its purpose, it can be ground back into paste form for easy storage.