Iron Quest 8.0 orders
- Several humans have repeatedly attempted to open the stasis nodes manually in a nonapproved fashion. In each case, they were incapacitated using non lethal weapons and humans recorded as supportive to us were summoned to deal with them.
- Human discontent, frequently expressed, has been recorded and analyzed. Automatic rational objections have been issued. Humans who speak in favor of working for you in a dronelike fashion have been noted, and they and those who listen to them have been subtly favored in the dispensing of human-based amenities and vehicle drones. They were additionally given higher priority when requesting modifications in the human living facility design.
- Fourteen discontented humans abandoned their fellows twelve days ago and gone to dwell with some of the primitives. This was ignored as unlikely to present any significant impact to our operations.
- The remainder are relatively supportive of your activities, in no small part because they have been provided with a great deal of labor and goods in exchange for less labor of their own. Three humans have begun quietly discussing the possibility of implanted neural uplinks with you through their personal radios.
- Long Term Recon Drones have located deposits of zirconium, titanium, thorium, tungsten, carnotite, and uranite in the moutains approximately one hundred thirty miles to the west and the coastline beyond. Additionally, numerous secondary locations for the potential extraction of numerous elements already located have been identified.
- A human storage and living compound was completed approximately one mile from their original installation. It is undergoing constant expansion and modification, and is now the main center of human activity.
- Numerous amenities, and custom textiles were produced for the humans in response to their requests.