Okay, going through the posts, I think this is what we've got so far:
Troop Choice: Auror team (Harry Potter Canon)
1. Enough reality emitters to outfit all troops minus the Aurors
2. phasers and phaser rifles (Star Trek) to equip 1 squad
3. blaster rifles to equip 1 squad (Star Wars, DC-17m ICWS)
4. enough kinetic barriers to equip all current squads
5. Enough personal cloaking devices to equip Delta Green, SCP, and Mobile Infantry
1. 1 TIE Defender squadron (switch out with TIE Predators if possible), 1 TIE Phantom squadron. Both to be housed on the Relentless.
2. Combine dropships, gunships, Striders, and Hunters
Weapons for the Oncoming Storm (energy cannons, missile launchers, rail-guns, drone fighter systems, and something with orbital bombardment capability)
New Ship Requisition:
Battlestar Pegasus (from the new Battlestar Galactica series)
Troops: Stormtroopers (Clone Wars-era), Zaku squad?, Battlemech lance?
Do Zaku's and Battlemechs count as Troops or Vehicles?
Hero: Egon Spengler (first movie, second movie, or cartoon?), the Galm Team, Gordon Freeman
Equipment: Crate full of tamed headcrabs