!vv/Nr3MYLo 07/28/11(Thu)15:11 No.15735010|
File1311880297.png-(2.86 MB, 1244x1486, abaddass2.png)
- chatted with Eldar captive, brainwashed/seduced some more and planned to make her your waifu as part of yet-to-be-fully-realized scheme to convert Eldar to Chaos
- called for war council, formed schemes
- got attacked by Eldar ships
- warpstorm got created and your war council was teleported onto the Eldar flagship
- butchered a bunch of Eldar, captured about a dozen and converted one to Chaos
- encountered the ship’s High Seer and her retinue
- threw a dreadclaw at her, had Ahriman take her to ship
- killed some more Eldar
- encountered elite Eldar force, scared the shit out of them so bad they fled in terror
- had Eldar fleet surrender, raped two Seers
- found the wounded Noddaba, had half your boarding party wiped out by a Wraith-Giant
- fought with Wraith-Giant that you eventually corrupted with warp energies
You start getting off the ground shortly after your fall. You see the Wraith-Giant Asukan laying flat on the shattered floor, it’s massive wraithbone body rumbling occasionally. Khorne’s mark can be seen on it’s wounds, glowing hotter with each second.
Nearby you can see the remaining war council champions coming out of from hiding, the area now safe with Asukan down. The Seers reappear too, the lower half of their robes now wet with piss. You can hear someone screaming near the scorched ground where the Wraith-Giant’s cannon hit. In the corner of the command bridge you can see Noddaba, still in place and still injured.
What now, warmaster?
(rolls are 1d100 with higher being better, and any rolls of 66, 77, 88, or 99 will result in that action being chosen above all and "enhanced", as it has clearly been blessed by the Dark Gods)