rolled 20 = 20
10. And we want them to see us as a threat right off the bat because..? My vote is No.
11. Long range chemical hosing, i can get behind. I vote Yes
12. They have that already, IIRC
13. Colony bugs are already troop carriers, they can already carry a bunch of rippers into combat.
14. I have to say that's an interesting idea, but pretty impractical, and makes more work for GM. I vote No.
15.,16 & 17. No. Colony bugs function as our personnel carriers, soldiers are there to fight, scouts are there to harass the enemy in the air and provide recon. Unless our primary military unit will be rippers, this upgrade makes little sense. Jericho wings, while sounding cool, tell the enemy OH HEY, BOMBERS, LET'S GO HIDE. A firm No on all of these propositions.
18. this is a repeat, No, we have nothing to back up our talk. At a later date, sure.
19. Already created, Mimic Bugs.