31. The vessels systems appear to be all operating at peak efficiency, though the crew is missing.
32. Scanners determine that the interior of the ship has somehow scrambled, entire decks are warped beyond recognition, though this may be interference.
33. Life scans detect one single, massive life form that spans the entire ship.
34. the prow of the ship has split open, seemingly on it's own to form a grim visage of a jagged toothed mouth.
35. Scanners detect messages written on the hull, nonsense like "Stay Away!" "Haunted!" "SOS!" "HELP!"
36. According to scanners, the vessel has split into three sections, though visual observation shows this to be otherwise.
37. Mass scanners show the ship to be 1/10th it's size, though it can be clearly seen to be a full sized vessel.
38. according to scanners, the entire vessel has been hollowed out, and inside is a thriving zero-G biosphere.
39. The vessel is in prime condition, though the crew is missing. Strange burn marks in the shape of people are burned into the corridors of the ship
40. The vessel is in prime condition, though the crew is missing. logs from the command repeatedly mention something about "hiding the thingy"