!!guD1KNNr2Nl 11/24/10(Wed)23:07 No.12923114|
- [I]nterceptors: Fast and fragile ships equipped with cutting beam that can fire through enemies or debris, catching the next target unaware.
- [P]redators: Assault ships, carries a small payload of rockets.
- St[O]rk: Heavy bombers, they carry nuke payloads. Has one Gunner seat.
- [G]unner: Stationary cannon, embedded upon ships. Can be slaved to pilot, but if there is a Gunner in seat, said Gunner can use a Homing Hunter Missile.
- [C]ruiser: Escort and destroyer. Has six Gunnery seats, and also carries some nukes.
- [M]othership: Typically our respawn point, repair bay, and our king piece on the board. Has two Gunnery seats.
Reloading is ARxY, where A is number of shots you have before reloading, and Y is number of reload chances you have. Some weapons does not need to reaload, others need to return to Mothership to reload.
Movement is now in hexes. L is ship Length.
We might be using new Drift system.