File1288217398.jpg-(795 KB, 1680x1050, tg rapping.jpg)
/tg/ should do a "Shi/t g/ets done" thread every saturday, pick a /tg/ project and put some solid work into it. The thread wouldn't be on the same thing twice in a month, nor would the same thing be used more then twice in three months (makes sure we spread our effort, remember people can still make their own different threads for things whenever they like).
Only started settings could be done (since we're great at new ideas, but bad at finishing them). How we decide what is to be worked on in any given week I'm unsure of, possibly some kind of vote? First to three, from valid ideas or something?
People would contribute, and because stuff is getting done
1) /tg/'s rep as a board where shi/t g/ets done will return
2) We'd get us a whole bunch of cool new gaming stuff, for free
3) We'd all be creating stuff, which is also fun
4) Store it up on 1d4chan and around, always good
5) With the day of Saturday as a day to pool our effort we'd be able to concentrate our writefags, drawfags, setting carvers, rulescrafters etc. productively and have some output.
lotz) We know we can make some great stuff, so why not?