81. All of your character's alimony officers and wives catch up with you.
82. Your character is now an atheist. He will now actively deny and antagonize every and all God, Clerics, Paladins, Bards with divine spells, and polar bears. He's not quite sure why polar bears, but he doesn't believe in them.
83. The nearest Wizard PC now as the ability "Nerd Rage". If anyone offends or upsets them, they can now Rage like a Barbarian, and will immediately attack that target, friend or foe.
84. Your character is now deathly afraid of the color yellow.
84.5 Your weapon turns into a dire yellow jacket. A sentient, friendly, and very clingy, yellow jacket.
85. Your party, in embarrassment, walks away, wanting to do nothing with you anymore for the remainder of the battle.
86. Close your eyes, and open up a random page of the monster manual, and point somewhere within there. That species is now completely extinct because of your great incompetence, and every single Druid on Earth is aware of it.
87. You, and everyone around you, friend and foe, break out into a dance, complete with 50's jukebox music. However, you're still fighting. Think "Westside Story".
88. Eighty-eight men wearing bandit masks and suits, wielding Masterwork Bastard Swords, attacks your character.
89. Your target and you are both charmed as per the spell by the other one. You two become lifelong buddies.
90. Your hand starts glowing with an awesome power. The next thing you touch with your burning grip is destroyed.